GrooveA 52 ac
Mikrotiks smallest outdoor series model - a fully features wireless RouterBOARD powered by RouterOS. Weatherproof, durable and ready to use. Now with 802.11ac support, a Gigabit Ethernet port and a selectable wireless band (2.4GHz or 5GHz, up to 80MHz wide channel). The new Gigabit port will help you utilize the full benefit of 802.11ac high speed wireless.
The Groove supports 2.4GHz, 5GHz and all the legacy wireless models as well (802.11 b/g/n for 2.4GHz and 802.11AC/n/a for 5GHz).
Two models are available, Groove for CPE and PtP connections, and GrooveA which also supports AP mode.
The device has a built-in N-male connector and pole attachment points, so you can attach it to an antenna directly, or use a standard antenna cable. LED signal indicators make it easy to install and align.
The Groove A (AP model includes a Dual Band 2.4/5GHz Omni directional antenna 6dBi 2.4GHz, 8dBi 5Ghz), so you can use the unit right out of the box, or use your own antenna.
GrooveA 52 ac
• (1) Groove unit
• (1) Pack of mounting loops
• (1) PoE injector
• (1) Power adapter
• (1) 6/8dBi 2.4/5GHz Omni antenna
• CPU nominal frequency: QCA9556 720 MHz
• Size of RAM: 64 MB
• Storage: 16 MB Flash
• 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 1
• Wireless: 5GHz / 2.4 GHz
• Operating Frequency (International): 5150 - 5875 MHz / 2412 - 2484 MHz
• Operating Frequency (USA): 5170 - 5250 ; 5725 - 5835 MHz / 2412 - 2462 MHz
• Protocols: 802.11ac / 802.11b/g/n
• 5*/10*/20/40/80 MHz ; 5/10/20/40 MHz
• Chains: Single-chain
• PCB temperature monitor: Yes
• Voltage monitor: Yes
• PoE In: Yes
• Supported input voltage: 11 V - 30 V (passive PoE)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 70°C
• License level: 4
• Dimensions: 177 x 44 x 44 mm (6.85 x 1.75 x 1.75 in.)
• Power Consumption: 5 W